The simplest solution for institutional client is our all-in-one IBClear service. Trades are executed and seamlessly cleared on a single platform, eliminating inefficient reconciliations and trade breaks between brokers.
- Directly access stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds, funds and more across 150 markets in 34 countries from a single unified platform. Fund your account and trade assets in 27 currencies.*
- IB SmartRoutingSM helps support best execution by searching for the best available prices for stocks, options and combinations across exchanges and dark pools.
- Pre-trade compliance, real-time market-risk management and monitoring provide a comprehensive measure of risk exposure.
- Powerful trading technology and advanced trading tools help you create and execute your trading strategies with ease from virtually any desktop or mobile device.
- Our market maker-designed Trader Workstation (TWS) offers access to over 100 order types and algos and easily integrates with third-party Order Management Systems (OMS).
- Customizable statement layouts and flexible viewing options let you design your statement to show the data you want to see, and then view online or print from a PDF.
- Export your statement data to a customized programming application, or download to Excel, Quicken or other third-party applications.
- IB Risk NavigatorSM is a real-time market risk management platform that unifies exposure across multiple asset classes around the globe.
- Single-click access to our real-time electronic short sale inventory.
- Enjoy low financing rates and competitive interest earned on uninvested cash balances.
Although most clients find it most efficient to execute and clear all their trades at Interactive Brokers, some may need to execute away to compensate other brokers for research or additional services. Our IBPrime solution offers all of the clearing benefits of IBClear plus the following features:
- Ability to take in flexible notification formats. We will work with your technology group to accept files of all formats.
- Real-time portfolio margining of trades given up by third-party executing brokers after trade notification.
IBExecution services offer all the trade execution benefits of IBClear services. Giving up to a third-party broker is simplified with the following features:
- Trades are credit managed in real-time, utilizing a Value at Risk calculation methodology that is applied against a guaranteed credit line and/or cash/stock collateral.
- Give-up to an unlimited number of stock, bonds (US corporate only), options and futures clearing locations.
- Pre-trade and post-trade allocation of trades to third-party carrying brokers.
- Flexible notification reports through a real-time FIX or end-of-day file format.
Contact an Interactive Brokers salesperson today to determine the best way to tailor our institutional services to meet your firm's specific needs.
Supporting documentation for any claims and statistical information will be provided upon request.