- Trade Value = Nominal*PriceInPercent/100.
Nominal = EUR 8000.
Price = 106.62 %
Total Value = 8000*106.62/100 = 8529.60
Commission 0.1 % = 8529.60 * 0.001 = EUR 8.53
- The exchange levies a charge of EUR 2.00 per order for each order over the exchange-allowed 5:1 order to execution ratio. New orders and order modifications count in the ratio, cancels do not.
Four orders are submitted, and each is modified one time. One execution results and the charge is EUR 6.00. The calculation is shown below:
4 orders + 4 modifications = 8 orders compared to 1 execution, giving an order to execution ratio of 8:1.
The difference between our order ratio of 8:1 and the exchange-allowed ratio of 5:1 is 3 (8:1 – 5:1 = 3)
3 x EUR 2.00 = EUR 6.00
- 1 basis point=$0.0001
- Commissions are tiered. For example, the first 10K in face value is charged @ 0.1% and any remaining principal over 10K is charged at 0.025%.
- Value tiers are applied based on monthly cumulative trade volume summed across all stock, warrants and ETF shares. This is calculated once daily, not at the time of the trade. As such, execution reductions will start the next trading day after the threshold has been exceeded. Only shares that are traded while under the Cost Plus pricing structure will count towards the monthly volume. Share volumes for advisor, institution, and broker accounts are summed across all accounts for the purpose of determining volume breaks. These fees are applied on a marginal basis for a given calendar month.
- VAT, also referred to as consumption tax, goods and services tax, where applicable, will be separately applied for eligible services.
- IBKR's Tiered commission models are not intended to be a direct pass-through of exchange and third-party fees and rebates. Costs passed on to clients in IBKR’s Tiered commission schedule may be greater than the costs paid by IBKR to the relevant exchange, regulator, clearinghouse or third party. For example, IBKR may receive volume discounts that are not passed on to clients. Likewise, rebates passed on to clients by IBKR may be less than the rebates IBKR receives from the relevant market. For example, IBKR may receive enhanced rebate payments for exceeding volume thresholds on particular markets, but typically will not pass these enhancements directly to clients.
- Modified orders will be treated as the cancellation and replacement of an existing order with a new order. On certain exchanges, this may have the effect of subjecting modified orders to commission minimums as if they were new orders. For example, if an order for bonds with USD 20,000 Face Value is submitted and 10,000 face value executes, then you modify the order and another 10,000 face value executes, a commission minimum where applicable would be applied to both 10,000 face value executions. Orders that persist overnight will be considered a new order for the purposes of determining order minimums. >
* Lower investment costs will increase your overall return on investment, but lower costs do not guarantee that your investment will be profitable.